Friday, July 17, 2015

Frostgrave - Day 1

Next week looks to be the week we receive the Frostgrave rulebook!  This has been an exciting one since it was announced, especially considering our local group played a lot of Mordheim when it was released.  We occasionally go back to Mordheim, and it's great, but it's not the same since GW decided to mothball it.  Have you figured out this week's theme yet?

Frostgrave looks like a fresh take on it, and there's a lot of buzz and excitement for it.  Hopefully we can get Brendan to post some pictures of the amazing terrain he's been busy building for it.

In honor of the upcoming release, I'll post a figure a day for the warband I'm taking into the ruins of Felstad.  Let's start with an archer; he's from Foundry's viking range.  Granted, I haven't seen the rules so I don't really have a handle on warband composition aside from Internet rumors, but hey, worst case I got another model painted!


No comments:

Post a Comment