Monday, September 7, 2015

Board Two

I put Labor Day weekend to good use trying to finish up some decent terrain for my second Frostgrave board.  I felt I needed some ruined buildings to fight in so I got to work making basic ones.


I figured a few planks would be good fun for running from one section of one house to another so added a few more.  Since I had some already for crossing the sewer sections, it wouldn't look out of place.


For our next mission our group was going to be playing the haunted houses mission.  At first I misread the title and thought it was one house.  But upon rereading it a second time I realized we needed 6 small buildings.  Good think I had plenty of insulation foam and insluation friendly spray paint.  I knocked some out quickly, used the airbrush for a bit of color and added some flock to make them look a bit overgrown.


6 small buildings ready to be checked out Thursday to see if they contain gold...and ghosts.

I then used the spray paint to hit up the five ruined buildings as well.  I gave them the same treatment as the haunted houses too and I believe they will fill out my board nicely.  You can see everything I have for the table below.



This board is 4x4 but we have been playing on a 3x3 section so even though it looks fairly open in this picture, it really isn't.  I'll condense everything for our next game.  

My barbarian has agreed to take some action shots of the rest of the board for me.

Here he is outside the local jail.

Narrowing crossing over the sewer from building to building.  What could go wrong?

Checking out one of my haunted houses.  The only thing spooky is his capacity to be critted in game and then die.

Here he is checking out a ruined building.

Mr. Barbarian decided to climb up into the aqueduct.  Not a lot of water left, but the foliage is starting to grow up there!


Here he is ready to take his wagon clearly loaded down with loot and leaving Felstad.  Next up is to paint those hirst art tiles on all those stairs around the city.  Hopefully I will be able to airbrush them before our game on Thursday to have a nice looking board to play on.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. I'm looking forward to have some of my digs moving down the hall ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice looking buildings ya got there

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty damn impressive

    ReplyDelete