Thursday, November 5, 2015

Soviet SMG squad


I have a decent sized WWII Soviet force for Bolt Action that I get to take out once every sixth month or so.  I consider it my permanent side project as this time period just seems to fascinate me.  Especially since in the Soviet Union and how the acted politically before and during WWII.  I had about 8 soldiers assembled with sub machine guns just sitting around waiting to be painted, so I took the plunge and painted up the last remaining soviet foot soldiers that I have!



The obligatory black and white shot.  Feel the time period!

I like the fact I can have a captured panzerfaust in this unit!  You never know when you will need one. 

I just realized that this guy on point isn't actually looking down the barrel of his sub machine.  Good thing it puts out a bunch of shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment