Monday, November 2, 2015

Moar Zombies!



James goaded me into starting to paint the horde O'zombies he and the guys got me for Christmas.  I was told I couldn't play Zombicide unless they were all painted up.  So I should start now on all 70 if I want to play soon.

I figure I can paint up 8 at a time as that is how they are in the sleeve from the box set.  This is my first batch of 8 completed.  I may add in a survivor to the next batch so I have a different looking model in the group.


My daughters helped me paint the two female zombies.  I "retouched" them after they went to bed.

I really like the character these models after they turned to zombies doing every day items such as going to work in their shirt and tie to- out for a stroll in their hoodie with their earbuds still in.

I liked the fattie model too.  I'm not going to want to see him too much though, as in the game if you draw a fattie, he comes with two walkers as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment