Saturday, November 7, 2015

Michael Douglas and Zombies







I went to work fairly quickly on the second batch of zombies and this time I added a survivor to the pile to make it a bit more interesting.  The more I looked at the survivor the more I kept thinking that I have seen him somewhere before.  Then it dawned on it.  It was Michael Douglas from the movie, "Falling Down."  What do you think?  A similarity?



I figure Mr. Douglas would not be easily trapped by zombies so he probably would have scampered up this car and then laid waste to these walkers with his dual sub-machine guns.

I didn't feature the zombies as much in these pictures as I now have 16 of them painted.  Seen one zombie, seen them all?  A little black and white love because of it.

Mr. Douglas better turn around or these three are going to sneak up on him.

And finally the last stand.  I figure I will use a predominant color on each batch of zombies.  The last group had a lot of blue.  This one has a lot of green.  Once the zombies are completed they will get mixed up and you won't notice the color coordination too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment