Sunday, November 8, 2015

Michonne and her Walking Dead


Yesterday was Michael Douglas, today was Michonne from the Walking Dead.  I really didn't think I would have much hobby time today but the grandparents took the girls for a few hours so I ended up with some time to myself!  That was a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, I am pretty sure one of the survivors from the Zombicide game wasn't a blatant rip off of Michonne as the model had two pony tails and no dreads, but I do see a certain resemblance between the two.




Here Michonne went to find some ammunition, but had to dispatch these walkers with her trusty sword.

These three don't even stand a chance.

These two are quickly running to get slaughtered faster.  And yes, I did add hair to that fatty...

To date I have 24 zombies painted up and two survivors.  I decided to stage a zombie scene on my unused Infinity board from last Thursday.  I set it up Wednesday but then my friends all ditched me and I didn't have the heart to take it down.  Yes, I am trying to make them feel guilty about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment