Sunday, January 10, 2016

All in the Druze Family

The Druze Shock Team 


I've always liked the look of these guys and being mercenaries that will work for my QK, I new I wanted to pick them up at some point.  Before that happened I went and purchased Scarface; a big giant Druze.  I then knew I had to get the bunch.

There was some art back in one of the Infinity books where a bunch of mercenaries were about to kick in a door.  I thought I would try and replicate it in my pictures.  Then the first Infinity art book came out with small prints and one of them was the Druze assaulting a building which just looked awesome.

I'm now trying hard to create a good list featuring the Druze in a QK list for my next game, just because they look so good.

Go get them boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment