Monday, December 28, 2015

Azra'il with AP HMG

What an excellent model!  I thought the Azra'il with Feurbauch was awesome, but this is even better.


I did a much brighter highlight on the green armor than my first Azra'il.  Not sure if I want to try and reproduce this effect on my first one yet as I am sure to get over spray and do a lot of touching up.  But I do like the brighter armor look.



When we get back into Infinity I am certainly putting this bad boy in a list.  I could probably leave him alone holding down a flank all by himself.  Heck, I may even spare a doctor's pal bot just in case.


Next up for Haqqislam will be the Druze Shock Team.  I need a buch of mini Scarface to really make my QK sectorial look really thematic!  And then this guy tag teaming with the TAG will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment