Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hitler Youth

When I picked up the Last Levy box, I did it because each model was just full of character.  I don't know how I feel about actually using models representing child soldiers yet, but the models themselves were fun to paint.

Here the youth come out of the cabin to defend the Fatherland.  Don't ask why there is snow on the roof of the building but nowhere else.  I don't have a non snowy cottage.  You can thank Frostgrave for that!



The party boss is a great model.  I don't know if I would use him as a Volkstrum squad leader or as a commander in some fall of Berlin games.  Either way he will find his way onto the tabletop!



These poor kids can't even look over the top of the fence yet.

Haven't played much Bolt Action in awhile.  Maybe in another month or two we will come back to it.  Either way, this completes my "last levy" box set and fills up the rest of my figure case with Germans.  I suppose that is a good problem to have.
 Now to put together that Tiger tank I got for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment