Friday, October 9, 2015

German Grenadiers

I have some mid-war Germans for Bolt Action and when the new plastic box set of late war grenadiers came out I had to have them.  Yes, I thought they looked that good!  I also thought that I should upgrade a squad of ten to some Waffen SS as well.  So that is what I did with the first batch of ten.


The hard part was deciding on a color scheme.  I wanted something that wasn't just a 1945 issue camo pattern. While I am not playing with the fashion police, I still like them to look a little authentic if I want to take then a bit earlier than 1945!   I found a handy guide while looking through Artisan webpage, and settled on a pattern.  No pea dots!


I decided I could get a little artsy with the camera settings.  



I figure a mix of rifles, assault rifles and panzerfausts would be good for the unit of cold hard killers.



No comments:

Post a Comment