Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tiger

I have been looking forward to painting this beast.  Ever since I saw the movie Saving Private Ryan such a long time ago I have the image of one America soldier yelling at the top of his lungs, "Tiger tank!" engraved in my head.  Now I want to watch that movie again...


The tank is very massive compared to the earlier German vehicles that I have assembled which I'm sure will have a nice intimidating presence on the field of battle.


Bolt Action version 2 will be coming out in the fall and I hope it will become more usable as we typically play with about 100 points.  But even if it never sees our tabletop battleground it was fun to paint and add to my collection.

I figure a few late war German soldiers would help to show the size of the vehicle and give the pictures a bit of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment