Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pike and Shotte Unit Completed!



Yes it has been a long time with the fall soccer season starting up and that pretty demon prince model landing in my army which desperately needed to be painted up after getting its butt whooped by a lowly empire warrior priest. I moved back to some "real" fake models in the form of 12 muskets. In all they join my now completed unit for a total of 36 pike and shotte troops ready to kick the Royalists and Scottish booty.


Next up on the painting stand are some nice looking warhounds which should give my warriors of chaos army a much needed cheap speed boost to harass skirmishers and warmachines early in the game. I'm a bit tired of getting shot up, might as well have the dogs go take care of those problems so my warriors can take care of the killing...


After the warhounds I'll be assembling and painting 12 cavalry models to help support my pike and shotte unit. Nothing says bravery like a couple of pistol shots at point blank range to the face, and then cowardly galloping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment